I tried out this Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Little Sweet Baker. They were quick and easy to make.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or fill with liners
- In a large bowl, toss together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Fold together until just combined.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 375° and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight container for up to 5 days