I adapted this Oh, Bite It! recipe after I found it on Pinterest. It is so quick and easy to make, but the perfect supporting piece to Italian classics like chicken parmesan, spaghetti and lasagna.
- 1 container Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 8 oz mozzarella (or other favorite cheese)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 clover garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cut cheese into eight (8) 3/4″ or 1″ cubes
- Pop open biscuits and flatten each. Place one cube of cheese in center of biscuit and fold around cheese to seal into a ball (make sure to seal tightly so cheese doesn’t escape when baking)
- Repeat with remaining seven (7) pieces and place biscuits on baking sheet
- Melt butter in small saucepan and add garlic to infuse
- Brush butter over biscuits. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese on top of biscuits
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve immediately!